All goods supplied will remain our property until paid for in full including VAT.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Require immediate on-line payment on proceeding to the checkout.
Unless previously withdrawn, quotations remain valid for acceptance within the period stated therein, or if no period is stated until four weeks of the date thereof and are subject to written confirm on receipt of order.
All goods are sold for delivery from our works, but unless otherwise directed by the customer we shall be at liberty to arrange the transport thereof and unless otherwise agreed the cost of such delivery shall be borne by the customer. When delivery is made by carrier or rail on our behalf we can only accept responsibility or loss or damage in transit if we are given written notification of such non-‐delivery or damage within such times as will enable us to comply with the carriers conditions of carriage relating to loss or damage in transit. Any part of the delivery will be invoiced per full delivery.
The customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods as being in accordance with his order unless within 14 days from the receipt thereof he shall notify us in writing that the goods are not in accordance therewith. No acceptance or cancellation will be considered unless notification is received by us within three days of receiving goods.
The goods are sold upon such terms that, save to the extent of replacing goods damaged in transit, neither we nor our servants shall be liable in contract tort or otherwise for any loss or production or damage or loss (however such loss of production or damaged caused) suffered by the customer or any other person and arising out of, or in connection with the design, manufacture, sale, delivery (or failure to deliver or delay in delivery) or instillation of any goods sold.
8. NON STANDARD PRODUCTS
Cancellation of any order for goods of a non-‐standard size will not be accepted after production on the goods. Any verbal orders for non-‐standard goods or special quality materials or cut items shall be confirmed in writing by the buyer forthwith. Failure to do so will relieve us from any discrepancy in quality or dimensions.
Our liability in respect of any defect in goods sold or for any loss injury or damage attributable thereto is limited to the replacement of any such goods which under proper use and excluding fair wear and tear and as a result solely of faulty materials or workmanship shall become defective within a period of 3 months after such goods have been supplied to the customer.
Where the products include a manufacturer warranty or guarantee which the manufacturer of the products offers direct to its end-customer, then it is your responsibility to register that manufacturer warranty with the manufacturer, following any instructions which come with the products, and we do not assume any liability or responsibility ourselves under such warranty. Any claims you make under it must be made directly by you to the manufacturer.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
The performance of all contracts is subject to variation or cancellation by the seller owning to any act of god, war, strikes, government regulations or order, natural emergencies, lockouts, fires, floods, drought, tempest or any other cause, and the seller shall not be held responsible for any inability to deliver caused by any such contingency.
11. GOVERNING LAW
The law of England or as appropriate the law of Scotland or Northern Ireland shall govern the validity, construction and performance of and sale or contract to which these conditions apply.
You may exercise your right to cancel at any time up to the time stated below (the "cancellation deadline"). The cancellation deadline is 30 days after delivery of the products. For consumers, the Cancellation Regulations in fact allow you only 14 days, but we agree to extend this to 30 days as an additional benefit to you. If the contract covers multiple products, then the cancellation period runs from the delivery of the last of those products.
If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Prior to returning the items, an RMA number must be obtained by contacting us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days or a replacement item will be dispatched.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
3. We are the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
4. If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
7. You cannot use this website:
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
14. You use the website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on the website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
17. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
19. If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
20. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
21. If we are a company based in the United Kingdom: The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.